National Women’s Month Breakfast
Join us for our annual National Women’s Month Breakfast this August. Tickets can be purchased online at R1150 per person.
Luminary Advisory and Consulting will be hosting a National Women’s Month Breakfast with the theme ‘building meaningful allyships for sustainable transformation’ on Wednesday 3rd August 2022 at the Verona Suite – Southern Sun Montecasino Hotel.
Join in the conversation as we delve into how we can work towards building meaningful allyships for sustainable transformation.
Our speaker topics include:
- How one organisation has recognised inequalities; embraced gender diversity and encouraged inclusion that fosters optimal female representation.
- Why representation matters in positions of influence.
- Building meaningful allyships for sustainable transformation.
The panel discussion will focus on “practical mechanisms to drive representation and sustainable transformation in position of influence”.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are deemed to be confirmed on receipt of the registration form (i.e. the registration form is a legal contract).
- Replacements will be accepted.
- Cancellations will be accepted until 10 working days prior to the workshop.
- 50% Cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations received 6 to 9 working days before the workshop.
- 100% Cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations received 5 working days before the workshop.
- 100% Cancellation fee will be charged for non-attendance.
- Directions to the venue will be sent to delegates via a confirmation email prior to the event.
Proudly sponsored by: